Sunday, March 14, 2010

A walk in the woods

We went for a little stroll in the university woods yesterday. There was still a little snow but it was great to be outside - in the sun - in early March!



The boys thought it was pretty cool


Tim had lots to say about the trees - he was trying to convince us it was the jungle. Jungles of Maine, maybe?


Not sure what this was about but the face makes me giggle


The instant I snapped that I heard a gazump. I looked. I saw something pop out of the stump:


He was shortish and youngish and blondish and cute and he talked non-stop about tractors and fruit... (give me a break - it rhymes... I'm no Dr. Seuss)


Ok, so they went from the Lorax to a monster pretty quickly


Nick was really having fun with that


Chasing after me


Jake had a good time too

No comments: