Wednesday, March 26, 2008

mall rats

So, I never in a million years would have guessed that I would be getting exercise by walking the mall. But, with a never-ending winter, icy sidewalks (where you even have them), bitter cold/wind/rain/snow, a baby to keep warm, entertained and happy, and next to no child-free spare time (that isn't already allotted for sleeping) and it doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Tim and I have been pounding the tile at the mall about once a week with our friends Christine and Kristian while Nick his friend McKayla are at preschool. It's the 4 of us and the over-70 set :) but we manage to put in 4-5 miles (not bad!) each time and the kids seem happy! Here is a shot of the two younger kiddos:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Tim obviously seems to enjoy it! How resourceful of you ;)