What to do on a lovely sunny Sunday morning in the fall in Maine? Well, head over to Pine Haven, of course! With Greg out of town, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hang out in the park and soak up a little of the
Park Life. Kevin and Stan were working on replacing some piping around a few of the units and had rented a backhoe so Amanda figured it'd be a fun activity for the kids to go for digger rides. With Greg out of town and an entire day alone with the kids stretching ahead of me, I jumped at the chance! It was very entertaining and we were not disappointed in the least.
The guys working before the small helpers joined in (there are other helpers there already)
4 very enthralled little boys (and a few older ones too)
Quite a crowd gathering
Soren's turn
Tim's turn (I think he was a little freaked out)
Nick LOVED it!
Even Bodie got in on the action
A wicked good time!
1 comment:
Ah, just another day in the Park!
Post a Comment